Ten Benefits of Remote Counseling (You’ll LOVE #7)
- Don’t have to leave your home or office to treat your depression, anxiety, divorce recovery, or childhood pain issues from being abused or raised by a narcissist. We meet by Skype, phone, or FaceTime-your call. Remote Therapy is a choice for many of my attorney, doctor, or CEO clients who prefer the privacy of counseling remotely.
- Saves time traveling to a therapist. (And gas, and traffic stress!) Often going to a therapist’s office requires at least a half hour of travel there and another back-and that’s if you don’t run into traffic on the way! Your time is valuable-this is the most efficient way to get help.
- You are completely focused on our communication-not having to wonder who you’ll run into the waiting room, or whether you will get out in time to make that meeting at the office. You are free to relax and process your issues-whether it’s being the child of a narcissistic parent, having an ex-spouse who is a narcissist, grief and loss, or other issues.
- Don’t have to get dressed up. If you are at home for any reason, and a lot of stay at home moms who need counseling mention this as a perk, you can relax in your comfortable clothes.
- Won’t run into someone you know. Especially if you live in a small community, this can be important.
- There are no good therapists in your area with 20+ years of experience, like me! Did you know that “years of experience” is one of the most critical factors for success when choosing a therapist? With 2o-plus years of experience providing counseling for adults, I can help you identify the problem and seek solutions in a warm, non-judgmental environment.
- Can talk freely without anyone looking at you. If shyness has kept you from going to a counselor, you may find it easier to talk by phone.
- Can sit in your own comfortable environment. Remote Counseling takes place in the safety and security of your own office or home, helping you relax and open up more freely.
- Counselor can listen more intently and undistracted. A therapy office often has clients coming and going. With remote counseling, I can close my eyes and focus on YOU!
- You feel free to share more deeply. Taking the visual aspect out of counseling and just focusing on what you say may help you relax and open up more freely.
Get Started With Remote Therapy Today!
Call or email me today and let’s get started!
First session: $175
Sessions after that are $150
Debbie Tudor, LPC-S
Rockwall Counseling, PA
Statewide Remote Counseling by phone, FaceTime, or Skype